Android Roon remote not working

Roon Core Machine

Xiaomi Notebook Ultra,Windows 11,11th Gen Intel Core i7-11370H @ 3.30GHz , 16Gb RAM

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Router = D Link DR-825,WIFI

Connected Audio Devices

Topping D90 DAC+ Pre 90 and OPPO 205
Connection : USB
Dirac Live 3 installed and used as the Audio Device

Number of Tracks in Library

6000 tracks

Description of Issue

I am using Roon connected to the Topping D90/Pre90 and alternatively the Oppo 205. Both connected through USB. I have Dirac Live 3 installed and since I understand that there is no option but to choose Dirac as the Audio Device I have done so. I am able to play music through this set up using the Core ,however I am unable to use Roon remote installed in my Android phone and tablet,

While I am able to view my music files, the ’ Manage Audio Zone’ is disabled in the remote app.Though I see the ’ Dirac Zone’ highlighted the Audio Zone is not enabled when I click ’ Dirac’ . However, if choose some other Zone such as Oppo or Topping the Audio Zone option in the remote is enabled. Roon installed in all devices is the latest version.

I wish to listen only to music processed by Dirac and without a remote it is cumbersome, nay, almost impossibly difficult to use Roon as I am sitting about 10 ft from the Core and the USB DAC cable does not extend so far.

Please advise on can be done to sort out this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.