Another DXD problem

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

OS X Catalina, latest Roon build

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Linksys Velop mesh system -> Wired switch -> Mac Mini (Late 2014) Running Roon bridge on Big Sur

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Mac Mini -> Emotiva XMC-2 via USB Stream input

Description Of Issue

Purchased Carmen Gomes Inc. “Up jumped the Devil” in DXD 24/352 (wrappers are .wav), it is correctly identified and the tracks are show correctly in Roon. Played fine the first time around but since then playback indicator is “jumpy” and there is no output. Everything else plays perfectly. Believe this is my only DXD 24/356 file so can’t compare others. Please advise.

1 Like

Hi @Jose_R_Nieves,

Can you please send this file in for review?
I have send you instructions via private message, thanks!

Hi @Jose_R_Nieves,

Thanks for sending the media over! I tried to play the file on my end and I’m not having any issues with playback.

Can you please confirm if other 356kHz files display the same issue? You can download a few samples from the 2L Test Bench (right-click on the file size -> save as).

I would also suggest doing an Album Rescan and Re-Analysis, that might help:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.