Anotrher update, another fatal error

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

This fatal error message last appeared in March of 2022, and you did something to fix it.

Please do that again.

Looks like Roon didn’t do anything and you couldn’t be bothered to follow up so…

Hey @Ben_B_Floyd,

As a first step, please edit your original post to include your complete system setup details, as this information is crucial for the technical team to have on hand to help you with a solution.

Since a few days have passed, I also wanted to check in and see if you were still running into issues?

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply.

I think that I have figured it out. The fatal error message appeared for several days after I installed the Roon update because my MAC software needed updating. I have it set for automatic updates, but that seems to lag. With this Roon update and the one in March, Roon loaded correctly as soon as my MAC software was upgraded. Apparently, I just need to make sure that my MAC has the latest software update/upgrade before installing a Roon update.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.