Any way to add all titles in a playlist to my library at once?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Mac OS 11.2.3 (latest Big Sur)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ubiquity LAN; updated; Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Bluesound Node 2i

Description Of Issue

How do I add all titles in a playlist to my library at once? (If that is possible.)

You can certainly add the tracks easily:

From the playlist right click/long press a track so it is highlighted, click where it says ‘1 selected’ at the left corner of top banner that now appears, click ‘Select all’ from the drop down.

Now click the ‘three dots in a circle’ icon to the right of the ‘Play now’ button, from the dropdown, click ‘Add to Library’,

I’m not aware that you can add the whole album of each track of a playlist, other than manually.

1 Like

Right! Track by track is sometimes a long process. Thanks for the reply in any case! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @A_Joseph_Williams,

Thanks for asking that question! @SimplicityCompass’s reply is the way to do it! Thanks for sharing that @SimplicityCompass.

Please, let me know if we can help with anything, @A_Joseph_Williams. We’d love to. And we’d love to do so much faster than now - I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you :pleading_face:

1 Like