Any way to view Playlists grouped by Album?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Nucleus Roon 1.7 build 667

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet straight into my Router

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

USB into Audio Note 2.1x Signature DAC via Musical Fidelity V-Link Converter

Description Of Issue

I have built a playlist that contains ~1k tracks, but from whole albums. When I view the playlist, I would like to be able to see it grouped into Album view instead of a list of 1000 tracks. Is there any way to do this?

If I create a bookmark by using the ‘Focus’ feature to show, say, the last week’s played tunes, and then look at that bookmark, the tracks are displayed in an album format - that is what I would like to see for my playlist. Maybe if we could pick from Playlists in the ‘Focus’ feature that would be a solution, but it’s not available yet.

Cheers, Bob

1 Like

I think I’ve worked out how to do it… instead of creating a playlist, add a new tag to whichever albums you want included. Then when you restrict by that tag, everything is displayed in albums. Sorted.
As you were peeps :+1:t3:

Hello @Bob_Findlay, glad you got things going! Please let us know if you have any further questions, we’re happy to help!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.