API - Browse Internet Radio returns Recently Played

Hi @ben & @support

I’m using the browse API to retrieve playlists and Internet Radio stations (based on the REST api). I’ve also tested with ‘Roon Web Controller 2.0.0’ - it’s the same (so not my implimentation).

The problem I’m having, Internet Radio is returning the ‘Recently Played’ rather than ‘My Live Radio’ which is what I would expect.

Is this expected behavior or a bug introduced when Live Radio was implemented?

More annoyingly I cannot workout how to remove stations from ‘Recently Played’ either. So a station I Played for 2 seconds and didn’t like is now stuck on that screen (and returned via the API)

Thanks
Duncan

1 Like

Hi @duncan,

Thanks for reaching out, let me forward your questions to our technical team, once I hear back from them, we’ll follow-up here.

2 Likes

Hi @duncan,

I wanted to let you know I had a meeting with QA today to discuss your case, we are still actively looking into this and have filed a ticket for the dev team.

1 Like

Hello @noris,

Any followup yet? I still have stations that I played once over a month ago stuck coming up via the api with no way of deleting.

Confirmed bug? or a feature that the api returns the ‘Recently Played’. (if so there needs to be a way of deleting items from recently played; as I have some dead stations)

I did complete the online form become a Radio Curator; heard nothing unless you have enough already.

Thanks
Duncan

Hi @duncan,

I’m not seeing anything new on the ticket at this time, let me check with QA on current status.

Hi @duncan,

There’s been a development since my last message - it looks like your ticket has made it’s way through the queue and is now with the dev team, I will let you know once I have further information to share, thanks!

Hi @noris,

any news here? Will this issue be fixed?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Boris_Schaedler,

There’s been some more activity on the ticket, I see that the ticket is currently with QA for further testing.

As I mentioned earlier, this ticket is making it’s way through the regular development queue, thank you in advance for your patience here!

Sounds good! Thank you @noris

1 Like

Thank you, I can confirm that 710 has fixed this problem.

Another seamless upgrade for me :+1: Good work.

1 Like

Hi @duncan,

Thanks for letting us know that build 710 resolved this issue, that’s fantastic news!