Apple Watch support - Roon App

I see there is no iOS category yet, so I am putting this into the feature request section:

I just noticed that the Zoneplay app added support for Apple Watch.
This might be a gimmick you could put on your roadmap once everything else has been developed :wink:

1 Like

Just the basics would be fine for starters: Now Playing, Play/Pause, Forward/Back, Volume Control.

Too soon? :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes, that would be cool

Here’s a request for future builds. I’d love to be able to stop/start Roon with my Apple Watch.

Much appreciated for all you do! Roon is the best.

Thanks,
Spence

3 Likes

I would also love to see this.

I was spoiled with this feature (by iPeng). It would really be nice to have it again, in Roon,

Forget Apple Watch support. Give me Siri support. “Hey, Siri, play Miles Davis Birth of the Cool with Roon”

2 Likes

Siri’s reply: Hey dummy turn down the stereo so I can hear you.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Please basic functions for Apple Watch. Like next, prev. Stop, pause, louder, softer.

1 Like

I would like this as well - would be handy for poolside control, etc.

2 Likes

Would love to control pause, play, next track, and previous track from Apple Watch. Thank you!

39 Likes

Great idea!

For me, the important controls would be just:

• Play/pause
  • Volume up/down
6 Likes

I only want what the OP wants. Let’s keep it simple.

In terms of simplicity, mine would be just a single play/pause button with the crown used for volume.

3 Likes

I love the idea of this simplicity but can imagine the feature request just grow and grow as one thing is implemented. :joy:

I’d like to add my thumbs up to this request!

2 Likes

I suppose Force Touch could be used to pick a zone to keep the main screen simple.

Agreed, feature requests could certainly grow but that’s what the product backlog is for :slight_smile:

That would be awesome, just the simple controls would be immense.

1 Like

+1 for this - even if basically the same as other media players / radio apps.

2 Likes