Windows 10 (desktop)
I5 processor
16gb ram

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Wired network to switch

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Helping a friend with this one and I will try to gather more details over the weekend with the logs and all the other bits that have been asked for.

Friend has had Roon server installed and running on his older but fairly well specced PC for a while now but for some reason, the app will now open and close within a few seconds.

The event logs will show event id 1000 and 1026 (.net runtime)
we have tried the following with no luck
Reboot
reinstall
disabled firewall
disabled AV
run the .net fix tool

Sure we did some other bit that I cant remember now
Is there anything that I can look for while collecting the logs which might cause the issue like a duplicate port in use etc?

Thanks

Hey @Andy_Baker1,

It’s great to see you on the Roon Community! You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

Following up on this thread, is your friend able to upgrade to the latest Roon build? If so, does the issue still occur? With that, could you potentially PM me with the email address associated with their account? That way, we can enable diagnostics to take a closer look.

I’ll be on standby for your reply :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.