Applying library settings taking several days after Core migration

Hi @noris,
Thanks for having a look through the logs.
At the moment I’m not usinig Roon very much, because I’ve decided to completely overhaul my collection in terms of tagging. I am hoping that as soon as I have changed all my composer tags from the format “Bach, Johann Sebastian (1685-1750)” to “Johann Sebastian Bach”, Roon will be in a better position to identify my classical albums. And another future project intended to increase the conversion rate from Unidentified to Identified is to change the way I use the Album tag. At the moment my Album tags are filled with “Composer - Composition (Main Performers Year of recording)” and so there mostly are more than one different Album tages within the scope of one fysical folder on the NAS. After starting to use Roon (only two omths ago) I soon realized that having one Album tag for the entire folder might be the better option. Perhaps I also need to translate all of the composition names from Dutch to English…
In short: lots of work to do!
So now most of my time is spent writing scripts for MediaMonkey…
Once all this is finished I will be using Roon a lot more and let you know of any future mishaps (if any) with the application of library settings.

1 Like