Arc and acess to both / stream your files and streaming serviceses

Hello @ll

Simply question: under bad coverage of data (not WiFi, using my 4g service from cell phone) it is only me I can play Tidal but not my files?

I assume is more reliable the stream from Tidal service that from my local network?

Or something to adjust/adapt from my side?

Thank you

Is your home Roon core connected by ethernet?

Yes Sir.

Direct Etherner cable to the router, no switch.

Hi @Jose_Alconchel,

At a glance, It looks like you need to visit the App Store and download Roon 2.0 for your device. This of course doesn’t affect Arc but will be a problem down the road.

Can you describe your networking setup? Did you have a chance to visit the guide below and implement the necessary networking changes for port forwarding?

Thank you for fast support

My Roon app under Androis is up-to-date, just checked

I will read (of course) but under certain coverage situations I have been able to stream also my Hd files.

As far as my knowledge brings me, usually informatical things work, or not, but sometimes is a weird thing, isn’t it?

Try to describe the best way my humble setup

Roon Core

I3 8Gb Ram under W10 running version 2.0 since yesterday

Cable connected directly from Pc to fiber router provided by my Internet supplier

Library

6166 tracks

Nas Synology 218j

Cable connected to a switch, which is connected PLC-PLC to the fiber router.

In the past I have experienced some issues skipping tracks but the new PLCs solved the problem from scratch.

99,998% of playing with no issues from my stored files and Tidal ones.

BTW

Since yesterday this screen looks like this :smile:

1 Like

I decided to do a weekend checkup.

It’s possible to see this screen and have some things not work. Can you confirm that you’re up and running now?

Wes

1 Like

Clean up on aisle 4. Oh, you said checkup, not cleanup.