This release contains another round of improvements to CarPlay functionality. We have worked to address most of the main issues you’ve reported, including fixes for loading, error handling, and expanding the number of items allowed in lists (which means you should now see a much larger chunk of your library). When testing, let us know if you are having any issues with loading, and please let us know what build you are on for Carplay as well as what your mobile connection was like at the time of the incident.
Thank you all for taking the time to assist with this testing. Your feedback has been essential to our rapid iteration. Hope you are staying warm and safe and preparing for a pleasant holiday season, wherever you may be.
Thank you for your continued support,
The Team at Roon Labs
|Roon ARC||1.0 (build 107) earlyaccess|
- Refactored and improved page loading code, which hopefully will fix the issues we were seeing with some pages not loading
- Increased number of items that be displayed within the CarPlay app
- Updated Home, Library and Shuffle icons to match ARC icons
- Resume playback when CarPlay is connected, if there’s a current track in ARC’s play queue (I saw this feedback in the community and this is what Spotify does)
- Removed the Composers browser from the library page
- Added Repeat and Shuffle buttons to the now playing screen
Cores, remotes, and ARC installations already running
earlyaccess should update automatically. If you need to reinstall, the latest
earlyaccess builds can always be found at the following links.
|Linux: †||Easy Installer||Full Package|
|Nucleus / ROCK:||See Help Center|
|Android APKs:||Roon Remote||Roon ARC|
† Information on loading Roon on Linux can be found here. Please use the files linked here in place of those from the help center article when loading