ARC DAC9 with Simaudio MiND2 DSD Playback

Hey guys having an issue
Have the newest MiND2 hooked to an ARC DAC9 and when i select a DSD file it skips right past it and keeps going until it gets to Quboz and or Tidal. (DAC9 is DSD DOP)
I have fiddled with almost all settings and there is nothing in Roon for the MiND2 to be DOP… Can someone help?

How are they connected?

AES, I have tried Coax as well, because i know optical can’t

I have a total of 3 around the store all do the same thing one on a Hegel one on a Simaudio 240i, they are all updated to current, but my 780D and 680D do not do it… same company different results

I may be wrong here but don’t you have to use USB to utilize DSD streaming on the Dac?

The Audio Research DAC9 does not accept DSD on it’s AES/EBU, Optical or Coaxial SPDIF inputs:

Inputs: USB 2.0 HS (480 Mbps): 44.1 to 384 kHz, DSD (2.28225 mHz), 2xDSD (5.6448 mHz); RCA (75Ω SPDIF): 44.1 to 192 kHz;
BNC (75Ω SPDIF): 44.1 to 192 kHz; XLR (110Ω SPDIF): 44.1 to 192 kHz; AES/EBU: 44.1 to 192 kHz; Optical (660 nM Toslink fiber): 44.1 to 96 kHz.

So, i assume you can/must configure the Mind2 to not accept DSD, neither native nor DoP. Which then would cause Roon to apply compatibility transcoding to PCM for those source files.
(The Mind2 cannot retrieve capabilities from AES/EBU, Coaxial or Optical SPDIF connections, only on USB connected DACs)