ARC Error: connect EHOSTUNREACH

Hello,

actually I did yesterday the update. One hour later ARC worked fine again. It runs from my own network, at work and on 5G.

Do I see it correctly that now there is no need to check the UPnP,…?

I´m really thankfull for your help! I didn´t know that you´re not a roon official. That you´re not working for roon. That makes your help and time even more valuable.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Felix

2 Likes

Hurray! :slight_smile: No idea now what the issue was, but certainly possible that Roon fixed something in the update. Maybe you would have not had all the trouble if the update had arrived a bit earlier :slight_smile:

I hope it will stay that way from now on. Enjoy the mobile music!

Sorry that my status wasn’t clear - yes, I’m just a user like you, only trying to help where I can. The official Roon support people have the Roon logo in their posts, next to their username. In addition, there are forum moderators like Rugby in the third post of this thread, who are also not Roon staff but users, but with more rights on the forum to moderate. They have “Community: Moderator” written next to their user picture.

3 Likes

Yes, now I´m happy again. It has been some hard days without ARC. :wink:

Thanks again for your help!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.