Vodafone Station (Arris)
Access via port-forwarding IPv4 is „installed“

Connected Audio Devices

Auralic Altair G1 (without problems) wireless to Nucleus
Rotel Michi X5 (USB)
iPhone 14 Pro (16.0.2) Roon 2.0 no problem, Roon ARC - Problem see below

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Download to Roon ARC does not work with WLAN!
I can access and download file just via mobile data. My available 20 GB have been spent by trying to get things work.
After my latest try my 20 GB are spent and there seems to be no way to use WLAN to download files from my Nucleus …

I‘m using an iPhone 14 Pro with iOS 16.0.2
If I try to use WLAN after a short while in a white bottom line „Core can‘t be reached“ is shown

Arnd - I moved your last post on this issue over to this support thread, because it gives some additional information to the Support team…

1 Like

In the meantime downloading via WLAN worked/works but no connection via mobile data anymore.
I changed the Port for several times - without success … (including reboot of Router Arnd Nucleus

Hi @Arnd_Stuckmann ,

There was a change regarding mobile/WiFi downloads in our last release, can you please confirm that you’re still seeing this behavior after updating? Thanks!

Hi there,

I think my problem had been that I used the Vodafone station as router.
After switching back to my Fitzbox I was able to contact my Roon nucleus via WLAN and mobile data.

Thanks
Arnd

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.