Nuc i7

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Verizon G3100

Connected Audio Devices

iPhone 8

Number of Tracks in Library

600,000 +

Description of Issue

As stated in the title. I’ve noticed a number of people with a similar Rock/Router combination having various problems. Network settings, perhaps?

@Gino_Vacca1, please explain the issue you have. Thanks.

Very strange. At first, I was able to download the app to my iPhone 8, and it worked just fine - even DSD. Then, it started to crash - at first after a couple of songs, then after just a minute or less. I uninstalled then reinstalled the app a bunch, but that didn’t work. I checked the connection to core under ARC settings, and it said “Not Ready” even though ARC was on and had at least communicated with the core (I could see my collection). My buddy helped me set up port forwarding on my Verizon G3100 router (1 to 55002, and 1 to 55000), and still couldn’t get it to work. Uninstalled the app re-started the phone, and re-installed. Now the app doesn’t crash but is sluggish and says, “bad connection try again”, and won’t play anything. Here is the Error in Roon:

{
"connectivity": {"status":"NetworkError","status_code":504,"error":"error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined"},
"external_ip": {"actual_external_ip":"100.36.230.200","router_external_ip":null},
"natpmp_autoconfig": {"status":"NotFound"},
"upnp_autoconfig": {"server_ip":"192.168.1.1","found_upnp":true,"error":"doaction request return statuscode: UnknownError"}
}

@danny

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.