ARC Not Working Since Update 1223 [Fixed in core build 1232]

This just started working again for me without any action on my part.
Anyone else having success?

The real test is if it’s still working in the morning…

So, spoke too soon, it worked for a two days i think, but now again I can’t access the core from the arc app. I’m out of the house now but i bet when i come back the arc tab will be test spinning with no end in sight.

Is there anybody out there?

Still nothing. Bored with having to come back to this again and again. Can we gave a new update on progress please Connor?

Exactly the same here with me, everything works oke and after some time (8-12 hours) it stops

Hi Connor,
Please could we have an update on this? Getting increasingly frustrated with not being able to use arc.

1 Like

Also broke for me again this morning.

Back to patiently waiting methinks!

Same here. ARC worked 2 days, now i an in the waiting loop again…

I am a recent user of Roon. After I started arc it worked flawless. Since a couple of weeks it doesn’t connect anymore. After a reboot from the Nuc I got it working for a short period. But even rebooting doesn’t help anymore.
Using the testing button in the room settings results in a spinning sign with no results.
In arc I get a message that the Roon core cannot be reached, but I never changed settings concerning that problem. And why did it connect a couple of times, but only once. Reconnecting didn’t work.
My neighbor, running Roon on Mac, experiences the same problems.

When looking back in time, I think it all started after the latest update/

I also deleted arc and installed it again.

Would be nice if this helps you solving the problem.

Regards Ben Leeuw

I had issues with resetting to the proper port for forwarding under nat gaming tab in my att router. Then I noted the att router was looking for the Roon core at a different ip address from what Roon core was using. I assigned a static ip address to Roon that matched natgaming and now it all works.

Core’s unreachable…

So just put it back to what was before the update! Seems like the easiest way to go. what am I missing. I was happy. it worked. Shouldn’t an update be an improvement? ARC is worthless now.

We have released a hotfix which should address this issue. Please update your core to build 1232. If you have a connection issue after updating try killing and restarting the ARC app on your mobile device.

This is a core-only fix so there will not be an associated update to ARC or Roon remote on iOS / Android devices.

4 Likes

This update appears to fix ARC for me. I’m testing from the house and it works great…I will be out later this evening and will try remote access. I had to delete ARC and reinstall after the update. But right now looks good

Appears to be fixed!

Thanks for your work on this Roon

Hi,

I’m all up and running again, in the house at least. Hopefully it’ll be ok tomorrow when I venture further afield.

Thanks for getting things storted roon.

Also seems that the new update fixed the issue for me, in and out of the house. Hope this is the end of this.
Thanks Roon for the quick fix, just a few months ago we didn’t have Roon Arc now we can’t live without it.

The update looks good so far. Thanks so much.

All good here so far. Thanks!!!

Oh…we happy!

worked as soon as I hit the update.
Many thanks