Arc, playlists & downloads

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I have downloaded a number of (the local files for) my playlists. But I am actively adding new songs to my playlists all the time. My question is: if/as I add new songs and/or albums to the playlists I’ve previously downloaded, will Arc (automatically) download the new files to my phone or do I have to go back and re-imitate the download process myself when changes are made? THANKS!

2 Likes

Hey @Solomon_Major,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

In short, the answer is yes - Arc should auto-download the local tracks you add to your playlists. Anything added from streaming services won’t download to your device, so make sure its the proper local content you’re adding to the playlist :+1:

If you’re not seeing them downloaded, pull down the app so it can refresh and things should be looking good after that. Let me know if you have any additional questions!

-Ben

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.