Roon Nucleus

Running Roon 2.0

Connected Audio Devices

Cambridge CXNV2 streamer
KEF LSX

Number of Tracks in Library

Streaming TIDAL

Description of Issue

Roon ARC app - when starting radio off a track get the "Nothing similar to play " error regardless of track/ Artist/ Album .

1 Like

I was experiencing this issue earlier today, when I was out and about. I’m home now and ARC doesn’t seem to be doing this anymore. I’ll report back tomorrow if I happen to have the issue again.

Thanks Ben. I’m going to try again tomorrow when out and about as well. I’ve been in my home network all day today and haven’t had an issue so be interested to see what happens tomorrow. And to hear how you go as well.

Hey @ADITH_MOHAN,

I wanted to follow up on this thread to see if you were running into similar issues recently? If so, please jot down the date and time the next time this happens and share it here. That way, we can enable diagnostics on your account to take a closer look.

PS - what an incredible perfume genius record! Big fan. I just played the new opening track on the yeah yeah yeah’s record ‘Spitting Off the Edge of the World’ featuring perfume genius and absolutely loved it!

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :pray:

Thanks for checking in @benjamin. I’ve been keeping an eye on it for the last 3-4 days and it’s been fine. Will let you know if any issues in the next week. Cheers

*and yes, killer album! Today though is all about Bjork😊

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.