ARC suddenly stopped working

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“24.aaa.bbb.ccc”,“actual_external_ipv6”:“2603:8080:4b00:112b:145e:bb08:b2a9:55bb”,“router_external_ip”:“24.aaa.bbb.ccc”},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.1.1”,“found_upnp”:true}
}
this is what my ARC says … I’ve got a dedicated port, it’s been working just great until last night when it just won’t connect.

Had a similar problem. Once I reset my Nucleus, ARC then worked.

The diagnostics you’ve provided suggest that UPnP is no longer configured correctly on your router.

If you’re using UPnP, check that the port number and IP address match what you see in Roon (you’ll need to access your router to do this.)

Alternatively, setup a manual port forwarding rule for ARC.

Finally, you may wish to set up a fixed IP for your core. To do this, use address reservation in the router. Note: if your core is on a laptop, each interface (Ethernet and Wi-Fi) will have a different IP address and break ARC.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please tag the support team and include the following information:

1. What is the make and model of your modem and router?
  2. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?
  3. Who is your internet service provider and what is your geographic region?
  4. Is your Modem configured in Bridge Mode so that it operates only as a modem or do you have the ports forwarded on both?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.