“Are you online? Please check your internet connection and try again" [Solved Xfinity firewall]

It seems that there may be a configuration issue on your Roon Core. I am tagging @support, but the approach outlined by this thread from Benjamin on the Roon technical support team:

Great to see you again @David_Waring!

I’m sorry to hear you’re running into issues with gaining access to your Roon account. While you mentioned you tried various other suggestions within our support site, I’m wondering if you’ve tried creating a new Roon database? If not, follow the steps below:

• Create a Backup of your current database
  • Exit out of Roon
  • Navigate to your Roon Database Location
  • Find the folder that says “Roon”
  • Rename the “Roon” folder to “Roon_old”
  • Reinstall the Roon App from our Downloads Page to generate a new Roon folder
  • Verify if the issue persists on a fresh database before restoring the backup

While it may resolve the issue entirely, it will primarily create stable conditions for further troubleshooting steps.

If possible, I would also try uninstalling and reinstalling the Roon Remote app on your device. In the meantime, we’ll take a look at your account logs to investigate further.

A good thing to note here, the double restart you tried will only have an effect if we’ve made a backend change on your account, which if we confirm that your issue is tied to the same issue previously mentioned, we can proceed with.

This is that thread’s link:

1 Like