Are you satisfied with Qobuz?

Qobuz is by far the best streaming service. Highly recommended. Plus, it’s French.

I do not know if Qobuz uses different masters than Tidal. But very often I have the impression, Qobuz sounds fuller, smoother, while Tidal is more harsh and has less depth. Very minimal, but blind test verified.

3 Likes

I really like Qobuz a lot. No complaints here. Non, je ne regrette rien - even though it’s French…:wink:

1 Like

I like Qobuz because they suppor the viewing of CD booklets online when listening. My bag is classical and I spent time with Tidal before going with Qobuz. I have been pestering for dark mode for months. They told me today that it would be in next update ‘probably’ by end February. I like the interface and I like getting high res although I have been happy with CD quality since it came out in 70s LOL.

2 Likes

I have both Tidal and Qobuz and am very satisfied with both. If I had to get rid of one, it would be a difficult decision. Therefore, I keep both.

2 Likes

Qobuz is fine and if you don’t require discounted downloads it is now cheaper than Tidal ( much better UI too). Sounds great, good interface, and as someone else said, it’s French!

1 Like

Qobuz has been flawless for me. The availability of music has increased over the past 18 months as some selections that were not available on Qobuz earlier are now available. New releases are increasingly available in higher resolution. I am very pleased.

1 Like

Yes and works well with roon.

1 Like

Very satisfied with Qobuz, yes.
I also subscribe to Tidal for any music that might not be available in Qobuz (and vice-versa), but my primary service is Qobuz.

1 Like

Starting my 3rd year of Qobuz next month. It’s the best for me. :star_struck:

3 Likes

They are down to one Anne Bisson album now and it is one I already ripped to my library. They just have so many holes in their catalog.

I have been using Qobuz non stop since it first opened shop here in the USA.
And a couple months too prior to official start date as a beta tester.

Dropped Tidal like the hot potato it is.

Very happy customer here.

6 Likes

Yes had it since it was added to Roon. Some missing content but that just prompts me to buy more which is a good thing for the artists concerned.

2 Likes

I am still a happy Sublime+ subscriber after two years. I will renew for a third year in November without hesitation.

I also subscribe to Apple Music for the family plan and use it on the rare occasion, but my family uses it constantly and have no interest in Qobuz or Roon. That is my own happy hobby combo. :heart:

1 Like

Same here. Happy Sublime subscriber. And they just dropped the price to $179.99!

Wow, Canadian(?) money is discounted that much against American? Doesn’t seem right.

Sounds close, I was offered ( and accepted) a year for $149.95 if paid in full up front so it’s close.

Now seems it has dropped to $129.95 … I should have waited :laughing::rofl:

I’m in the US.

Ah OK, forgot there was a level above Premier.

I have been using Qobuz for about 4 months. I really like it and I have eclectic music tastes from Hard Rock to Jazz to Classical and lots in between. Qobuz just announced a price reduction.

2 Likes