Are you satisfied with technical support from Roon?

Thankyou, point and case proven; you don’t like it when dished back… It’s true though, regardless.

4 Likes

"Fanboy’ is a dirty little smear that cynics use when they can’t think of anything else.

In all the posts you take exception to, no one used an insult. That was left to you.

2 Likes

A word doesn’t make an insult, the way its used does. The OP was ridiculed and looked down on like a fool for having an opinion, that is the true insult.

2 Likes

The purpose of his thread was to incite. People understood that and that’s why he got the response he did.

Most probably also saw this -

A shouting, threatening post because he reported a problem on a Friday and didn’t get an immediate response.

BTW - If you read that thread a little further, you will discover that the fault seems to have been in the original install, in that Roon needn’t have done anything to correct it.

Before you think to call me a ‘fanboy’, I have my own complaints about Roon, which I couch in terms respectful to who might receive them.

5 Likes

Do you think you’re judge and jury?

And you aren’t judging?

I’m done here.

2 Likes

It’s called balance :wink:

See you at Pinkfish forum.

3 Likes

The problem now is that most people think they are important, their problems should be considered first, my tweets, my posts are relevant compared to other…how come no one answered back to me.

Anyone working with customers has seen those behaviors increasing.

And most of time like for plane crashes, the one that has to be blamed is the pilot…
I dont think you would go to a physical shop shouting like you did with your capital letters…asking for help.

So start by being polite and calm in your messages @sergio_francavilla and you ll have same behaviors from others.
Roon is not 100% perfect for sure i agree with you on this point.

Hmm. Have you worked retail returns or tech support in America. That behavior, live and in person, was well on its way even in the early 90s.

Nope you re right I am in France and we also have these guys here. People like this has never faced any customer of their life.
And if someone tells me customer has every right, i would say no…only weak companies think this way.

So he has right to be unhappy, sad whatever his feelings, but you re treated the way you treat people.
Fair

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Android - No album art displayed