Aries and Aries Mini grouped but out of sync

Hi @Stephen_Wilson ----- Thank you for touching base with me and providing the feedback offered by the Auralic support team.

As mentioned, I would like to see if we can get this working for you or at least try to identify what is causing the drift to occur :microscope: In light of this may I very kindly ask you for the following information:

• An expanded description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Please describe your network configuration/topology, being sure to provide insight into any networking hardware you are currently implementing. I want to have a clear understanding of what the chain of communication looks like and how information is being passed along your setup.

• Please provide screenshots of the following…

• The signal path leaving Roon when you notice the drift.

• The “playback” and “zone grouping” settings being used with the mentioned configuration.

• Just to make sure I am understanding the configuration you are working with, the Aries + Devialet 200 is one zone being grouped with the Aries Mini + two Phantoms, correct?

• Furthermore, have you tried shrinking the above down a bit? I am just curious how things respond in a stripped down state. For example, do you notice the same drift if you mount the Phantoms to the Aries/Aries Mini leaving the 200 temporarily left out?

-Eric

PS - Let me know what you think about making this a public a topic :wink: