Aries G2.1 Not Playing

I have the same issue. I am also using Aries (the G2.1). What was the fix?
It was playing earlier today and now it won’t. I can play the roon off my macbook speakers and I can use the Aries Auralic app to play through the Aries (into my DAC and out through the rest of my system). So, i believe it is a problem with the connection between the Roon Nucleus + and the Aries (there’s a short ethernet connect). Thx.

Hey @Edward_Zimmerman,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question, and welcome to the community! We’re excited to have you here, and my apologies for the delayed response and for your wait. We’ve made some recent changes to the support team structure and some reports have experienced a longer response time than usual.

I’m sorry to hear that you were having playback issues. Since some time has passed I wanted to touch base to get your current status. If you’re still experiencing this problem and need assistance please let us know.

Can you confirm that you have the latest firmware update on your Aries G2?

We’ll be watching for your reply and get back in touch as quickly as we can. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.