Aries Minis out of sync

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Qnap NAS,
Roon build 1.6 (build 401) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Two of the mini’s are connected via Ethernet to Netgear switches. One is connected via wifi. The one mini that lags is connected via ethernet.

Audio Devices (Specify connection type - USB/HDMI/ect.)
The two devices in sync are connected as follows:
Living Room device using internal Aries Dac, connected via audio cables to receiver.
Kitchen device is connected via Dynaudio Connect to two Dynaudio Xeo2 speakers. Using Dynaudio Dac built into speakers.

device not in sync, Bedroom, is connected via Dynaudio Connect to Dynaudio Focus 200 XD speakers.

Description Of Issue

I have enabled three Auralic Aries Mini’s as Roon endpoints. All running same version with same settings. When I group them together, two of the Mini’, kitchen and living room, sync perfectly. However the third has around a three second lag. All three of the Mini’s sync perfectly when played through the Auralic Lightning control software. I have checked the configurations both in Lightning and Roon. All seem to be set up exactly the same.

Problem fixed when I ungrouped units within Lightning. Now all three are synced on Roon.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.