Artist and Album show up with no tracks. Clicking 'Play Now' results in, "Tracks played are unavailable"

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19041
Core i5-6500T 2.5GHz 8GB RAM
Roon 1.7 build 667

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear nighthawk router, unifi wifi, all components on ethernet where possible, ios devices on wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

iMac, iPad 7 headphone jack

Description Of Issue

Artist shows up in artist view, album shows up under artist, but no tracks show up. I have run database cleanup and force rescan, restarted system, etc. no change. All files local and exist on filesystem (.m4a aac). When I click ‘Play Now’ Roon returns error “Tracks played are unavailable”

Hi @Mark_Mitchell,

Are you able to see these albums in the storage location? Can you share a screenshot of them if so?

Thanks!

Affirmative. Files are accessible and playable from the storage location (USB attached external drive).

This morning the issue appears to have resolved itself; the missing tracks appeared and are playable in Roon. Will monitor for recurrence and this issue can be closed for now.

Hello @Mark_Mitchell, glad things are working again! Please let us know if you have any further issues in the future, we’re happy to help!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.