Artist equivalence: <artist name>

@Joel Have been working on the Artist images for Simon Webbe ‘Grace’ album and I have found a misaccreditation for Gary Thomas. Roon has identified saxophonist Gary Thomas reponsible as string engineer and recording whereas the link found here: Simon Webbe – Grace (2006, CD) - Discogs connects to Gary Thomas Producer. Can this entry be corrected?

On a similar tack I can find lots of images for credits sometimes musicians, sometimes in production or grahic design that are avatar size 200 to 300 pixels. There are no large 500x500 plus sizes for the artist banner so I use the small an only versions available. Any chance of an alternative artist biography page where a smaller image can be placed and their credits linked?

Last one. I have a number of artist devoid of biography for which I can find a suitable reference on a record lale site. For example The Magnificent: Frontiers Music Srl | Record Label

Can users forward such links for inclusion in the software? If so where do I post the links.

Many thanks in advance

Stuart

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.