Artist image cropped in portrait mode - iPad 12.9" [Ticket In]

The 571 upgrade does indeed resolve the iPad Pro 12.9” cellular portrait issue. However the artist image is cropped :slightly_frowning_face: in portrait mode. Is this how it is meant to be?

Also portrait mode works when the camera is at the top. Turn the tablet the other way round and yes it’s still portrait mode - but it’s upside down. The screen doesn’t rotate; it does in landscape mode. Again, is this how it’s meant to be?

Hi @Michael_Blair,

Can you please share a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

Portrait

Landscape

@Rory_Sharp

Hi Rory, are you seeing this on your iPad?

And now that I look a little deeper into this I realise the ‘issue’ cuts bothe ways. For example:

PORTRAIT

LANDSCAPE

Hi @Michael_Blair,

I can confirm that I’m seeing the same on my iPad Pro also.

While it’s not a deal breaker for me, it would be nice to have some form of ability to manipulate the image for display in Roon as per personal preference. I’ve not looked into this, so no idea if it can be done or not.

Cheers,

Rory

Thanks for the screenshots @Michael_Blair, let me discuss with QA to see if this is expected behavior or not and I’ll get back to you.

Hi @Michael_Blair & @Rory_Sharp,

Thanks for confirming you are seeing this as well, I have been discussing with our QA team and we have a development ticket regarding this behavior, I have added your reports to the ticket. We cannot specify when exactly it will reach the top of the priority queue, but thank you for the additional feedback here!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.