Artist page won’t load

Hello,

I am running into an annoying issue. I like to browse my music through the artist page. After I select the song to play, if I let the iPad I use for remote to sit idle and go to lock screen, when I unlock it the artist page won’t load. I have to go to overview and click on the artist link there.

I wonder if there isn’t any solution to this.

I have tried running core from a qnap nas, from an asustor nas, from rock on nuc, and from windows.

I am using a brand new iPad, and also an iPad Pro. Always with the same issue.

Hi @Jose_Vita,

Can you share a screenshot of what you see here?

Does this happen every single time you open to Roon from the lock screen or just sometimes?

Are you using any other apps during this time on the iPad?

Sorry it took me so long. Here is the screen shot. No other apps in use. Note that the page does not load. I have to click in the artists link in overview page so that the artists page will load again.

Hi @Jose_Vita,

Does this happen every single time you open to Roon from the lock screen? Or just sometimes?

Just sometimes. But it only happens when the iPad sits idling for sometime. Feels like kind of a “time out”.

Thanks, @Jose_Vita.

I have enabled diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

Since the last update, it has no longer happened. Roon now loads the artists page normally. Should it happen again, I will drop a note. Thanks for the support

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.