Artists don't appear after a search

I have the same issue. Searching for a given Artist on Tidal via Roon is hit and miss at best. Either the Artist won’t appear at all, or most of their albums are missing. This happens every time I use the app. Search sometimes takes >30 seconds even when I know my internet connection is working normally.

Equipment is - Windows 10 Home PC (running v1.6 build 416 with core and library on this machine) feeding to a Meridian Explorer2 and on to a Schiit Jotunheim.

Hi @Jonathan_Catlin,

I have split your post so that we can take a closer look at this issue. Can I please ask you to:

1. Reboot both your Core and Networking Gear

2. Provide some examples regarding artists that are not showing up or have albums missing

3. Let me know more information regarding your network setup - router model/manufacturer and how the Core is connected to the network (via WiFi or Ethernet)

Thank you for your response. I actually moved my core from my desktop to my new Surface Laptop 3 (Intel Version). Now, Roon works like a charm. So, I don’t know whether it was the move itself, the new update, or pixie dust, but all is well. Just wanted to close the loop and say thank you for your time. Happy Holidays!

1 Like

Hello @Jonathan_Catlin,

Thank you for the update here, glad to hear the Surface 3 is working nicely as a Core. Happy Holidays to you as well!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.