Artwork is "unclear"

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Intel NUC NUC7i5BNK with ROCK , v1.7 , build 610

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Synology RT2600ac

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Auralic Aries Mini

Description Of Issue

Album art/image is “unclear” in Roon. I do not recall this being an issue ever before.

comparing the same image on the same desktop computer

Hello @Michael_Vinberg, my apologies for the trouble here. Can you please try clearing out the Roon Image Cache? This button is located under Roon Settings -> Setup -> Clear Image Cache -> Clear Cache.

Also, please let me know if this is happening for multiple albums or just this one and if you see this on multiple remotes. Thanks!

1 Like

Cash is cleared, tried several albums I know well and have scanned myself. Still an issue.

Hello @Michael_Vinberg, are you also seeing this on multiple remotes or just one?

Hi @nuwriy
I currently use my iphone as remote so it’s too small for me to see… but it’s still showing on my desktop pc…

Hello @Michael_Vinberg, are the artist images also blurry? Could you please send me a copy of these files here so I can try them on my side? Thanks!

Hi @nuwriy

This issue is not file specific. It concerns all images. They look fine in on the same pc/screen in standard windows 10 picture viewer but “a bit” blurry in Roon on the same PC.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.