Artwork min size [Resolved - Rescan]

hello
in my library roon finds a lot of covers but still some are not recognized…

the normal structure is folder/album/flac-flles and in the same folder a folder called Artwork with jpegs inside and sometomes in the same folder with the flacs together files like cover.jpg. or back.jpg or artwork.pdf.

in the roonsetup i said take “best”…

in most cases i´m satisfied but sometimes nothing shows up…and also rescanning the album makes no difference…
any idea whats wrong…

thanks

Hi @latenz ----- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. Both are appreciated!

Moving forward, can you please share a screenshot of the “Edit Album” window from one of the albums you are noticing this behavior with? Example below.

Furthermore, please also provide a brief, but accurate description of your current setup, being sure to verify where your musical collection is being stored/accessed from.

-Eric

thanks Eric…I´ll try

for example

this final is not identified at all but there are some jpegs inside…
I tried to rename them - like front, back and so on…also I tried to put them in a artwork folder inside the Flac-folder…and rescand the album - no success …

ok my setup…
rock connected via ethernet to my home network. synology-nas connected to my network. iPad remote. different endpoints…

thanks

ok… i had to rescan the library and rock find the artwork now…
i made a diffrent post in rock now cause rock is not updating changes in the watchfolder…

1 Like

Hi @latenz ---- Thank you for follow up and letting me know that using the “rescan” feature has helped find your artwork.

-Eric