Audio device not detected

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Synology NAS, Roon build 778

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Fritzbox 7390, T1600G-18TS Switch, Synology 718, all hardwired ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Linn DS via ethernet, iPad via WiFi, MacBook Pro via WiFi

Description Of Issue

Since 1.8 (actually only after one of the latest builds, probably only 778) I keep on having the problem that no audio device is detected (no Linn, no iPad, no Apple TV). This is independent of whether I use iphone, iPad or Mac. The only way of getting back the devices is restarting the Roon server on my NAS. However, this only works after several reboots. The devices are either all there or all gone. Once I manage to get them back things stay alright for half a day or so. Today I did not get it to work at all even after more than 6 reboots.
I did not change anything in my setup (hard or software) and I never had these problems before 1.8 (sometimes the iPad disappeared before but it came back on its own).
I have tried to rebuild RAAT folder and RoonServer folder without success.
Where is the problem? It becomes more and more frustrating.

I have now seen that some other users had similar issues, however for most of them thad had been resolved in late Feb. 21, right? Strangely, I am only seeing this after the latest build although I was using Roon quite a lot also before.

Hi @Hanno_Ehlken

As a test, can you try using your Mac as a Core? Does the same behavior occur there or is this limited to the Synology?

Thanks. I will try. Today it worked perfectly, no issues.
Can I somehow provide you with log files during phases when it works and when it does not?