Audio devices pc disppear every 10 sec after 1.7 updte

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 w latest updates, roon 1.7

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

I use pc connected with usb to advance acoustic xpre with usb dac. I have 4 audio devices
Lg v30 to my phone
Xpre for direct connection to xpre dac
Jplay for connection to my xpre through jplay (my favourite)
System output which i never use

Description Of Issue

After installing 1.7 the 3 pc audio device apprear and disappear every 10 seconds. So i cannot use or choose these since i get the message select an audio zone. When i choose the lg audio zone it works fine. So i can play music to my phone but not jplay or any other aidio zone on the pc.

Before 1.7 everything worked great.

Hi @Chris_Reemer,

Any change if you temporarily disable firewall on the device?

If you reboot your Core does that fix things?

I will try to disable firewall. What do you mean with rebooting the core? I restarted, shut down the laptop several times. No result. I will try to disable all audio devices when i am home.

I disabled firewall, no result. Then I disabled all audio devices. Reenabled them, one for one. Now jplay and xpre audio devices work again.

Hi @Chris_Reemer — I’m glad to hear that re-enabling them worked for you. Please let us know if you have any other issues!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.