Audio File is loading slowly this may indicate a performance or hardware problem

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon Version 1.7 built 610
MacOS 10.10.5 Yosemite
MacBook Pro 13-inch Early 2011 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 8GB 1333 MHz DDR3 Memory

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Using ethernet cable
Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
ultraRendu connected to Luxman DA06 USB DAC

Description Of Issue
This msg happens frequently

Audio File is loading slowly this may indicate a performance or hardware problem

Playing directly via USB to Luxman no issue happens!
Anyone have same problem?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Audio File is loading slowly this may indicate a performance or hardware problem #2

Hello @Marcos_Martins_Galuz, and thanks for your report!

• Please confirm how big your library is based on “number of tracks” (approx.).
  • Is this behavior isolated to just your local music collection? What is the experience like when streaming TIDAL content?
  • Are you using the DSP engine during playback?

ged, thanks for following this thread. my systems are pretty straight-forward in the sense that I have a naim superuniti in one, a naim unitilite in the other, with bluesound node 2i’s connected to each. after deleting and re-installing the undated roon app many times, along with reboots of my ipad, iphone, modem and both naims, everything seems to be working properly. I’ll never know, but logging out of roon on all devices and then logging back in seemed to do the trick.

1 Like

Hello @nuwriy the problem was solved after MacOS upgrading to Sierra and changing ethernet port in my switch

Hello @Marcos_Martins_Galuz, that’s awesome news! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.