Audio files corrupt in Linux (SonicTransporter) but not in Win Roon Server [Ticket open]

Hi @garym ----- I have consolidated some of your posts to a single thread in the interest of keeping all of this information in one spot, should we need reference any of your feedback.

Moving forward, could you please verify that the content you have provided above yields all of the behavior being reported (skipping on import, showing “+InfinitydB” as track gain, etc)?

Thanks!
-Eric

No. Not all same behavior. The skipped files on import was the first issue and I provided some examples (most of these seem to be mp3 files that are odd in terms of frequency/sample rate).

The second issue (R128) files are imported just fine and are normal 44100 mp3 files, but they have the odd R128 analysis that shows +infinitedB for R128 track level gain. I provided one example of this file.

Hi @garym ---- Thank you for the follow up and the clarification. As Andrew has mentioned we have a ticket open with our developers who are tracking this issue. Once they have provided us some feedback we will be sure to reach out with their findings/thoughts.

-Eric