I encounter very annoying, numerous audio glitches after upgrading to 1.8 it seems.
for me to reproduce:
- playing 'We May Never Pass This Way (Again) from Seals & Crofts, either via Qobuz or Tidal to Bluesound Node 2i starts with cracking/glitches, and later in the song again
- both using headphones directly into the Node, or via NAD amp (both optical / RCA)
- checked all cables then, no problems
- no problems using BluOS app, or Tidal Connect using the Node!
- no problems when playing Roon to iMac via Audient ID14!!!
So there seems to be a problem with Roon in combination with the Node?
I suspect after upgrading to 1.8, but I’m not 100% sure.
Roon running on upgraded Synology NAS, never got any problems before.