Audio glitches with TIDAL content

I also have glitches playing both Tidal and Qobuz. They apear random and this is the first time I have ever experienced this with Roon.

Roon core on NUC (ROCK), SOtM sMS-200ultra Neo endpoint, SOtM tX-USBultra re-clock, TAD D1000mk2 DAC (USB)

I was quite surprised that my glitches came with local content.

Well my glitches continues this evening… I really dont know how this can happen as I know ROCK buffers the whole song from Tidal/Qobuz and there are a couple of seconds of buffer in the SOtM sMS-200ultra.
My TAD dac has relays that makes a clicking sound when it changes samplerate and this happens at each glitch…really annoying.

@support any thoughts about this?

After some research the problem seems to have come from my SOtM endpoint as a re-burn of the software have cured the problem…

Hi @Fredrik_Andersson,

Just wanted to check in and verify that things are still working for you here. If you have continuing issues please let us know!

Thanks,
Dylan

Been playing for some hours today without any problems so it seems to have been a software problem with my SOtM endpoint.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.