Audio or music related anecdotes, jokes, cartoons… anyone? [2024]

This has to be an all time favourite of mine…

11 Likes

Aren’t they just.

Seriously I spent 36 years working as a software engineer and I still can’t type to save my life :frowning:

That’s why so many of my posts have edits :wink:

2 Likes

I :heart: Intellesence, did you ever try RedGate SQLPrompt , an absolute lifesaver :sunglasses:

I agree that Intellisense, can be fantastic - but not always.

I worked in Test and Measurement instruments and systems (Microware network analyser, RF Digital Signal Generators, PXI Modular RF instrumentation and Wireless Network Test). No use for SQL (or any other DB for that matter) so RedGate SQLPrompt would not have helped :grinning:

For the first 16 years I was working on embedded software in the Microwave network test products using multiple (up to 8) Inmos Transputers (now defunct), programming in OCCAM (effectively defunct also although there is a version ported to other processors - OCCAM-pi). No Intellisence enabled editors available :slightly_frowning_face:

Mind you over the last 20 years, working in C++, the introduction and improvements of Intellisence in editors like MSVS and the like were stellar.

22 Likes

The insect one will be hard to see if they do that one.
IMG_0551

5 Likes

a little room treatment makes every sound better

12 Likes

Is that a bass trap in the middle?

6 Likes

5 Likes

It’s a trap for sure :joy:

2 Likes

7 Likes

16 Likes

Probably photoshopped and perhaps UK specific? Either way, it made me chuckle.

3 Likes

I didn’t mention cables …

3 Likes

Yes you did :rofl:

This one made me chuckle…

9 Likes

Oh no he didn’t :grin:.

1 Like

4 Likes

I was born in Tokyo, and I’ve always wondered if I should get this phrase as a tattoo.

do it :smile:

3 Likes