Audiolense and Convolution Filter

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 1.6 (build 401)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Eero Mesh Network

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Mola Mola Tambaqui via Ethernet (Roon Ready)

Description Of Issue

I made a filter using Audiolense 2.0. When I import it into Roon it works, however, it sounds out of phase. I posted on the Audiolense forum (Bernt) checked everything on his end and thinks it’s more related to Roon. Is there a way for @support to check?

Full audio chain:
Motorola Modem sb6141> Emo Systems EN-70HD > (5) eero > Synology 1813+ (DSM 6.2), 4TB Seagate NAS Drives, 4GB RAM & Zero Surge & APC XS BX1000G/backup to Synology DX513) > Emo Systems EN-60KDS > Roon > Mola Mola Tambaqui > BSS BLU 50 > (2) Hypex NCore NC502MP > JBL M2 Master Reference

Thanks for reaching out, @jtwrace!

I’ve passed this information along to our technical team to look into. I’ll be sure to let you know as soon as I’ve received feedback from them on this.

1 Like

Hi @jtwrace,

Can you share a link to the filter that you’re using here with us? I’ll pass it along to the team so they can take a look.

Thanks!

Hello @dylan I’d be happy to share it but I’m not able to attach it to this thread.

Hi @jtwrace,

If possible, could you share it here via a shared Dropbox link?

@dylan here you go!

Perfect, thanks @jtwrace. I’ve passed this over to the team.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.