Auralic Altair G1

Hi @Tseld_van_Westen,

Can I please request that you manually upload a new log set as you have done previously?

Thanks!

Yes, of course: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o0pyp4amju0foiz/AAA8VtWVK-cYUJsRUVwEQRCra?dl=0

Hi @Tseld_van_Westen,

Thanks for sending those logs over. I am looking through them and I did notice your Auralic abruptly disconnect around 12:05 on 10/11/19, but the reason as to why is not clear. I am also seeing some other issues which suggest that this could be networking related.

The log set that I am seeing does not indicate that Roon has been installed fresh, I suggest this as a follow-up step as it may help.

• Make a Backup of your current Roon Database
  • Exit out of Roon
  • Navigate to your Roon’s Database Location
  • Find the folder that says “Roon”
  • Rename the “Roon” folder to “Roon_old”
  • Restart/Reinstall the Roon App to generate a new Roon folder

If the issue is still present after starting Roon fresh, you should reach out to Auralic for further diagnosis on this behavior.

Hi @noris,

Thank you very much for your reply. I just installed Roon again with the instructions you gave me. Unfortunately without any results. I will contact Auralic and see what they can do.

Greetings,

Tseld

Came across this thread just as I was about to pull the trigger on the Altair G1 as well. Will be keeping a lookout wrt how this develops.

The lack of wireless support will be a deal breaker for me, and I want this to work, so really rooting for you to getting this sorted out.

1 Like

@Aaron_Ong

It works very well with lighting ds, no problems there. Only with Roon I’m experiencing network problems.

Hello @Tseld_van_Westen,

Following up to see if there has been any change in your situation with the AURALiC ALTAIR G1 and Roon. Have you received assistance from the AURALiC support team?

-John

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.