Auralic not recogized

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
I am running a laptop

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

My laptop us driving via usb an Auralic Dac in front of my system

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

USB hard drive

Description Of Issue

Upon setting up the trial Roon it recognized everything and worked. Now a few days later when I want to listen Roon doesn’t recognize the Dac for playback?

Make sure your Auralic is connected and booted up, etc. before you open the Roon app on your laptop. Then, you will have to select the output device in Roon and the Auralic should be one of your choices.

Thanks I know and have tried rebooting everything and refreshing as well in Roon. One of the times doing this when I quickly went in to settings/audio it showed for a split second and the went away. Both my other playback software recognize it as they have.

Maybe if you reboot your router. If anything is using WIFI, make sure they are on the same frequency, ie. 2.4 or 5.

Is it a windows laptop and has it had a windows update recently?

Hi @William_Vogeley,

What kind of laptop are you using as your Core? Is it a Windows laptop?

As a test, can you try disabling the firewall on the Core machine? After doing this are you able to see the Auralic?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.