B1207 Album Display Showing 0 of 1364 Albums [Fixed in 1208]

@support, I updated my MBPro 2109 running Ventura 13.2 to Early Access 1207 today and the album display is showing 0 of 1364 albums:

Tracks view also shows 0 tracks.

However, my home screen is showing albums and the proper count:

I restored a backup from last week and it shows the same 0 of 1364 albums in Album view, and 0 Tracks. I rebooted, same thing. However, under Artists my albums are accessible. These are all local files, I don’t subscribe to Qobuz or Tidal.

Any ideas? I rarely have issues with new EA builds.

Same issue here - just updated Roon and iOS devices.

For me there’s a discrepancy between the number of albums listed on the home screen. And the number in album view (the latter is smaller, but still indicating 0 of…)

ARC appears to be listing all albums in its own albums view…

…and the same here too:-

I guess I shouldn’t have “automatically install all updates” :rofl: Same here, 0 albums on My Albums (I have local, Tidal, and Qobuz) but album count in Home seems fine. And no loading in My Tracks just like Michael in the post below, but My Artists seems fine. ROCK & macOS Ventura 13.2

Also, visiting ‘Tracks’ gives me this screen. It’s been like this for eight or nine minutes now:-

I have two Roon cores. My Nucleus is complete, but laptop is missing 12 out of 3000 albums. I haven’t tried to determine if they are Tidal or Qobuz.

Hi @Robert_F,

I know of at least one similar report. We will review this with our teams and get back to you.

Wes

3 Likes

And a few more in this thread alone :wink:

1 Like

Yup - same here, too, on my My Tracks view.

Hi everyone,

We are escalating this internally. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Wes

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

A fix is currently in the works. If you know how Roon works, you know we won’t give a timetable but we’re hoping it will fall into the “very soon” category.

For now, there appears to be a workaround:

• Go to Settings → General → Browser Sort Preferences
  • Set “Name for Artist Sorting” to “First Name”
  • Return to album browser

Please let me know if you have any questions. I’ll try to pop back in and provide an update once the fix is released.

Regards,
Wes

1 Like

Thanks for the quick workaround, it works

2 Likes

Thanks Wes, the temporary fix works for me also.

1 Like

We’ve released Roon build # 1208 to address this issue

3 Likes

All good again, thank you!

1 Like

All good here too, thanks guys!

@vova, @Wes, thanks to you and the team for the prompt review and patch! It really is appreciated.

2 Likes

That was a very quick fix - many thanks.

Michael

1 Like