B129 ARC - Android Auto feedback

Not sure who that’s aimed at?
I have enabled developer access on both phones
Pixel 3
Samsung s21 ultra.

Though I would have thought that this is no longer necessary as it is an official version

“Secondarily, this release also contains official support for Android Auto”

I do not have android auto developer mode turned on.

I don’t have development mode enabled and ARC works in AA. I doubt it’s required anymore since you’ve passed Google app review.

1 Like

Like Ged I have tried version 130 (and yes it still shows 129 in settings) with two different phones (Pixel 6 and Pixel 4a). None of Roon, Roon Arc, or Arc appeared in the app list. If roon wants Arc to work with Android Auto then it should work with Android Auto without users having to jump though developer version hoops; none of the other. player apps I have (Black Player, Media Monkey, iBroadcast) require me to use developer version why should roon? For what it is worth, Arc plays from my PIxel 6 thriough bluetooth just fine.

See this

I also deleted the Arc app and downloaded the Roon Arc app from the play store but i ended up with Version 111 not 130.

Same here until I opted into the beta program through the play store listing and then waiting a few minutes. Then I got an update which was B130.

You need to be in the beta group.

It really pays back to read the basic instructions before going to early access tests…
RTFM! :wink:

Some for the rather large sum I pay to roon some people get better access?

Really don’t know if that is supposed to be serious or not. Anyone can join early access but of course you have to take the bumps in the road as well.

Hello again, build 130 on LineageOS 19.1 on Samsung Galaxy S8+ with AA on Skoda Octavia RS sedan:

cover art is now displayed in correct shape, the music is still much quieter than for example Qobuz.
The music streaming playback stutters from time to time and didn’t happen in build 129.

Regards