B149 ARC connection after last update [Resolved]

So I turned off Upnp, rebooted Core, turned on Upnp…and still no luck from the ARC page the constant testing arrow circling…Everything was great until the previous two updates…back to Apple Music

In case it helps anyone, I just updated my core from B1216 to B1218 and ARC has started working again - no other changes or actions. I hope it stays that way!

1 Like

Seemingly all good now!

I experience the same issue with Roon ARC. The ARC can’t find the Core and when I reboot my Core on my NUC10 i5, it’s all fine. After a few days, the problem reoccurs. Nothing changed in my system either.