B416 Does Not Hold Connection to Core

I want to thank Andrew for his outstanding product and service and for fixing a problem that had stumped me and the Roon support team for days. He responded immediately to my request for help this afternoon, scheduled a time when he could remotely connect to my computer (well after normal business hours) and diagnosed and fixed the problem in less than 10 minutes. I probably should have thought of this solution before . . . but frankly everyone was so focused on my network, peripherals and potential OS issues that none of us thought to try the obvious answer of deleting and re-installing Roon server. Lesson learned for everyone, I hope.

Glad it’s sorted, but there’s absolutely nothing wrong with some random DIY Linux box.

1 Like

I agree with you 100%. Roon support was saying they can’t always support Roon on a box with a user costumed kernel. I was pointing out this is a sonicTransporter, a unit they are very familiar with and have in their lab. Not something they have never seen like a DIY box.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.