Batch Add "My Live Radio" URL's

I’m hoping the subject line is clear enough, but I have a number of URL’s for Calm Radio that I’d like to install and I’m wondering if there is a means of doing some without having to do it one at a time through the standard “Add Station” interface on the “My Live Radio” page. Perhaps someone can point me to the source data file and I can bypass the normal interface and manually add them there?
Thanks
Bob W

If you post the list in the radio section the volunteers will add them. If there are lots they may do them in batches.
Do you want your post moved to the radio section?

Very sorry, I did not explore the possibility of placing the question in the Radio section, but since that makes complete sense, please feel free to move this to the Radio section.

In regards to your suggestion, I’m not sure if it is permissible/sensible for me to hand out these URL’s since they are only found by logging into my Calm Radio account and I assume that there is some type of authentication for their use. Perhaps I’m mistaken about this though. I’d appreciate your feedback, armed with my explanation, on your initial suggestion.

Bob

If you need registration I don’t think you can add them in roon as it doesn’t give you the ability to authenticate. But I will move it across and the experts can reply :slight_smile:

I’ve already tested and it does work with the URL’s I have added individually.

Bob

1 Like

See! I told you I wasn’t an expert :grin:

:joy: What you may lack in knowledge, you make up for in helpfulness. Thank you!

Hello @Robert_Wilson1. There are a few Calm radio stations in the main database - but only where I could find a free feed. As you know, most are subscription, or at least need registration, and thus we do not and would not add them to the main list.

There is no such restriction on adding to your own My Live Radio section, however there is no shortcut to adding them one by one.

1 Like

Yes, I am aware of being able to add them one by one, as I have already started doing this. I was just hoping that I could modify the actual data file instead of using the Roon interface for that purpose. C’est la vie! Thanks for providing the definitive answer.

1 Like

Sorry about that! Are you going to add them all? Their ad says over 500 channels. Perhaps it becomes a soothing repetitive exercise whilst listening to Calm radio with a glass of your favourite beverage.

Or maybe not.

1 Like

I’m thinking maybe not. :crazy_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 27 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.