Before you start

Some basic troubleshooting, e.g. Connect a switch to the router and then your core and storage and endpoints one at a time, some networks I see on the forum and very complicated and therefore very difficult to troubleshoot.

Russ

Thanks for the idea! :slight_smile:

Add it some basic *Tips and Tricks

Add it some more content. :smiley:

I will see what I can do…

1 Like

Thanks @Ratbert!

post it! don’t wait for us :slight_smile:

1 Like

@danny or any @moderators can this be sticky? I seen a few times where this could have been beneficial. Unless is just not a good idea?

Thanks!

one more update.

Nice presentation. Would suggest more effort to at least link Roon features to your search criteria. I looked over your Roon Arch. article and noticed the software update option (didn’t know it existed). Looked for it in Roon and couldn’t find it, Did a search of your site several times and finally found a reference to where this feature/option is and how to get to it. Every feature/function in Roon should have one or more searchable links to it so new and existing users can find answers (when they exist) more quickly. Again, thanks for the article on new installs - I have mine up and running with no issues but knowing some of the pitfall and the landscape is very helpful.

1 Like

Add it some links to the Quick Links section.

Thanks!

Updated the google sheet with benchmarks.

I’ve stickied this thread, thanks Fernando for your efforts.

1 Like

Add it backup information by @Carl

I just joined the roon family! (okay guys i know i’m kinda old fashion)

Getting myself familiarize with the new (and impressive) interface. Good work roon team!

1 Like

Welcome to the club Alvin…plenty of local Bro’s herCkeck out the KB here for more detailed info Roon and some of the ins and outs of the different features like DSP etc.

Thanks @wizardofoz. Good to see you here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back @alvin1118! :slight_smile:

When you install Roon, it will ask wether to add recommended content from various genres. Beware, it will add the albums to your Tidal favorites too (and they are not few). I believe it now says that in the dialog, but it didn’t when I installed Roon. Anyway, if you happen to add content that you want to remove, you might find this helpful:

1 Like

6 posts were split to a new topic: What is the difference between a device that is “Roon Ready,” and a “Roon Endpoint”?