Ben Walker - Banish Air from Air

Link issues on artist Ben Walker. I recently added a downloaded album by a Ben Walker to my Roon music library which is not linking to the correct artist.

When I search for artist Ben Walker in the Albums browser, I am presented with the Ben Walker I want and his other albums …

The album I have downloaded and moved in to my Roon music library is not linked.

When I look at the album …

… and click on the artist name Ben Walker I get this Ben Walker displayed …

When I scroll through the Artists browser, there is only one Ben Walker, the wrong one for my album …

I have not edited any data BUT although the album is currently unidentified, I did on one iteration identify it with this one …

… I say on one iteration as after having identified the album as above (which is the correct album all be it short some details) and discovered it wasn’t showing against the correct Ben Walker, I removed the album from the Roon music library and then added it back again but didn’t repeat the Identify album process.

How come searching from the Albums browser only shows the Ben Walker I want, scrolling through the Artists browser only shows the Ben Walker I don’t want, and how do I get my downloaded album linked to the correct Ben Walker please.

EDIT: Quick check I should have done before appears the identify the Ben Walker in the Artists browser as a Ben Z Walker judging from bandcamp.

Thanks

Foz

I realise you’re busy with other things, but is ANYBODY picking up on metadata problems?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.