Best setup NUC ROCK vs DAC Resonessence Concero HD

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Intel NUC.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ethernet.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Resonessence Concero HD.

Description Of Issue
Anyone who have experienced setup Roon and Resonessence Concero HD?

I got issue Pop/Click sound during playback when I switched to another album/ track Pop, Click sound alway happens. I

Short term I resolved by click DEVICE SETUP but it happen again once in some next album.

Thank you,

Hi @Kanet_Srigrajang,

Can you share a screenshot of Device Setup as well as the Signal Path when playing to this device?

1 Like

Resync.Delay I had tried from minnimum to max 7000 ms. but cannot solve.

DSD Playback strategy I had change all 3 type also cannot solve.

Hi @Kanet_Srigrajang,

Thanks for those screenshots. How is the DAC connected to the Core, are you using USB? Have you tried a different USB cable yet? Does this behavior occur on any of your other endpoints such as the iPad zone (iPad’s speakers)?

DAC connected to the Core I used USB Cable AudioQuest Carbon. I had tried another USB cable the result the the same. I never try end point main system DAC connected to the Core.

Hi @Kanet_Srigrajang,

Can you please try to enable your iPad speaker’s output and check to see if you have the same behavior there? It would be a good test as to find out weather just the Resonessence DAC is impacted by this behavior.

Just surprised no issue from iPad. What going wrong for Resonessence Concero HD?

Hi @Kanet_Srigrajang,

Thanks for testing the iPad output and confirming the behavior does not occur there. Now we know that the Resonessence DAC is the only zone affected.

As for the next steps - can you please reproduce this issue and let me know the exact local time + date + track you experience it on? Once I have this information I can enable diagnostics for your account and see if logs contain any additional clues.

Dear Noris,
Thank you for great support. Today when I back to my home I will reproduce and let you know time, date and track that issue happen.

1 Like

I have been using many music servers with Resonessence DAC’s (Mirus Pro, Veritas, Concero HD & HP, and Herus / Herus+. I never have any problem at all. Sorry to say that the only problem I encounter is with Roon and Roon Nucleus. My front ends includes MacBook Pro with Amarra Luxe and Audirvana, PC with JRMC and Audirvana for Windows 10. My music servers are Aurender N10, ACS10, ACS100, Lumin D2, T2, Auralic Aries + Vega G1 & G2, Naim ND5 XS2 & NDX2.

As for the connection with Concero HD, I recommend getting an UltraRendu or SOtM sMS-200 to use and Roon end point. I have no problem using both with Roon and Concero HD.

1 Like

The issue was happen in

Also

• Feb 25, 2020
  • Time 19.11
  • Track no.12

Hi @Kanet_Srigrajang,

Thank you for sharing those examples! I have activated diagnostics mode for your account and what this action does is automatically upload a log set to our servers for analysis.

I can confirm that logs have been received and I have requested feedback regarding them from the technical team. Once I hear back, I will be sure to update you accordingly.

1 Like

Additional observed

• Only 44.1 got problem
  • I added Roon Endpoint from Raspberry Pi still encounter problem.

1 Like

Resync delay I increased to 7000 ms problem still their.